The sun was burning my skin, sweat forehead, dripping into the eyes though sometimes closed head cap. The wind was blowing rather hard, spread the dust road, making the nose there are even wearing a mask. Understandably, today entered the third month of the dry season.
I sat unwind, take shelter under the shade of a tree. I sat on the bench who either made by anyone, for sure I'm sure that person is doing good is very important to me that day. The wind gradually drying my sweat, my shirt was not wet anymore. I feel refreshed, although often I shut the nose to avoid dust in the wind.
"What are you doing, boy, dreamy huh? 'I was shocked by greeting a father who I had never met so far. Somewhat embarrassed indeed, I'm trying to be friendly. "Oo, not the well, just think about the future, sir," I answered, looking at a new vehicle through. "Son, do not worry about the future, worried only a thought. The future must be envisioned, and we strive, work hard, work smart, and work closely ". The man paused, then asked. "You know what it means, son?" Highlight of my father's eyes look, I nodded even though I do not understand. "Yeah, so what we dream is achieved, even though sometimes not in accordance with what we dream, but our future is much better than the present, my boy," the father said again .....
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar