I’d to tell you about my family. I
live in a happy family. i’ve a good parents. I have three brothers. And i am
the second one only daughter in my family. My dad was worked on a famous
company. My dad was very hard worker to make his family happy. I’m glad to have
him as father. He is good dad ever, definetly he is understanding and funny. Because
he was like to spend their time for me, to help me to do homework if i have
trouble. He also like to cheer me up at time when i was down.
My
mom, was an angle without wings that i have. She is lover, and a good mom. She is
loving and very good. Not only good for their children but to others as well. If
she is able to help, she would help. My mom was very friendly. Age, degree,
boys or girl doesn’t matter at all. She could find the togetherness when she
with me, family, or their friend. My mother was so understaning. She always
understood me when i was in problem, and give me some advice. I love her so
much.
My
old brother named Reza. He is nice to me and my young brothers. But sometimes
he was angry to me if i’m made a mistake. He always ask me the best solution to
give his girlfriend present. Once upon a time i had a fight with him. Until my
mother almost kicked me and him out of house. Start from a little things that i
can fight with him. But i’m lucky to have him as my brother. Because he could
protected me from those stranger and he always help me out.
My
young brother who named Aldi and Dhafin. Their different age is only 1 year. I always
understand if they frequently quarreled.
Aldi was diligently. Although he was a boy, but his room
is more neatly that my room. Difference from Dhafin, he is distinguished,
hyperactive, and stubborn. But he obeyed
parents. They were good to me when i needed their help. But sometimes they also
ask a payment if i need them.
I am very happy
when i gather with family. Especially when they have a vacation with a huge
family. There, we played together, telling stories, joking, laughing and
sometimes share their sad stories. Fortunately i also have a cousin that very
good and understanding. Once upon a time we go on vacation with cousins and my
old brother to Bandung. We went to a place that have a vehicle. I’m very happy
because i can forget that moment about school and assignments. They really can
make the day from bored to become happy. Because of their nature funny, i’m always entertained when with him.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar